A message from your Emergency Management team
Posted on Monday, March 16, 2020
March 19, 2020 UPDATE: Effective immediately, all town offices will be closed to the public until further notice. Town staff will remain available to support business operations electronically, by phone, or by appointment.
As of March 13, 2020, Governor Sununu has declared a State of Emergency for the State of New Hampshire. This is due to the growing concerns regarding the COVID-19 pandemic throughout the country.
Emergency officials, elected officials and responders are currently working to ensure the safety and security for all of our citizens and visitors.
In addition to email and social media postings and notifications, you may see signage on doors at various town offices and buildings requesting doing non-critical business either by phone or media. This is to limit exposure to everyone in hopes of reducing contamination of this virus. Phone numbers of the departments have been provided for your convenience.
Candia Fire Department:
- If you have an EMERGENCY, dial 911
- If you need INFORMATION regarding COVID-19, dial 211
- If you have any other non emergency questions, please call 483-2202 and someone will get back to you as soon as possible
Candia Town Offices:
- If you need to contact the SELECTMEN’S OFFICE, please call 483-8101
- If you need to contact the BUILDING/LAND USE, please call 483-8588
- If you have any questions regarding COVID-19, dial 211
- Information regarding online payments, and other townwide news, including updates on COVID-19 will be posted on the town website: www.candianh.org.
Candia Police Department: To reduce potential exposures to COVID-19, we are asking all visitors that visit the police department to return to their vehicle and call 483-2318. An officer will then meet you at your vehicle to assist you.
If you have additional questions or concerns, we have included links to state and federal websites as well as the 211 statewide hotline.
Source: Emergency Management
Category: COVID-19 Emergency Management