Candia Police Department
74 High Street
Candia, NH 03034
The Rockingham County Sheriff's Department provides emergency dispatching services.
Michael D. McGillen, Chief of Police
Karen Merchant, Admin Assistant
Sign up for alerts from the Candia Police Department. Register on Nixle today!
The Candia Police Department is a full-time department consisting of full and part-time officers, an administrative assistant and an animal control officer.
Along with performing general law enforcement for the community, the Candia Police Department also provides:
- House checks for residents on vacation or out of the area
- Fingerprinting during normal lobby hours
- Pistol permits for residents upon completing the necessary paperwork
- Officers to speak at local social organizations for crime prevention, safety tips, etc.
- Copies of police and accident reports through the Administrative Assistant (fees apply)
- Engraver sign-out program for residents wishing to mark belongings
- Bicycle registrations
|Michael McGillen, Chief of Policeemail@example.com|
|Scott Gallagher, Sergeantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Daniel Gray, Officeremail@example.com|
|Richard Langlois, Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kevin Mahoney, Officeremail@example.com|
|Thomas Terilli, Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ken McCarron, Officer, Partemail@example.com|
|John Minichiello, Officer, Partfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kaitlyn Morrill, Animal Control Officeremail@example.com|
|Karen Merchant, Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Forms & Documents
- Police Announcements
- Project ChildSafe: A nationwide program that promotes safe firearms handling and storage practices among all firearm owners through the distribution of safety education messages and free firearm safety kits.