Need to change your political party affiliation for the Sept 8 Primary? Deadline is June 2
Posted on Friday, May 15, 2020
Executive Order #43 waives the requirement that a voter who wants to change party affiliation appear in person and make an oath to the clerk or the supervisors. The order establishes a new paper form for changing party affiliation.
Here's what you should do if you want to change your party affiliation for the September 8, 2020 primary:
- Fill out the Application to Change Party Affiliation. It is a fillable PDF. A voter may also print it and then fill it in with a pen.
- Return the completed application to the Candia Town Offices.
- By Mail: Mail the completed application to Town Of Candia, Town Clerk, 74 High St, Candia NH 03034.
- By DropOff: Drop off the completed application in the drop box located at the front door of the Candia Town Offices.
- NOTE: You can email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org BUT you must also mail or drop off the original signed application.
- All applications must be received by 5 pm on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
For questions or concerns, please contact us:
- Town Clerk:
- Phone : 603-483- 5573
- Email : email@example.com
- Supervisor of the Checklist:
- Phone : 603-483-5140
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Town Clerk
Category: COVID-19 Town Services