Candia Town Offices
74 High Street
Candia, NH 03034
Phone: 603-483-8588 (Land Use Office)Town Directory & Contacts
- Land Use Office has new office hours, effective Apr 3, 2023
- Monday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Friday: CLOSED
- 4th Tuesday of the month: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Planning Board meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7 PM in the Town Office Meeting Room.
Deadlines for applications are due by 12pm, 30 days before the meeting date. If that date should fall on a weekend (the Friday before) or a holiday (the business day before).
Planning Board Announcements
"Growth is inevitable and desirable but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your community is going to change, the question is how."
The mission of the Planning Board is to guide the Town through the preparation of Master Plans and Zoning Ordinances, through Subdivision Regulations, Site Plan Reviews, Capital Improvement Plan, and other means in accordance with the laws of the State of New Hampshire.
Members are elected to three-year terms.
Public hearings are noticed in the Hooksett Banner.
What We Do
- Hold hearings to consider applications for Major Subdivisions, Minor Subdivisions, Lot Line Adjustments, Major Site Plan Reviews and Minor Site Plan Reviews.
- Provide informational hearings to persons considering any of the above.
- Draft amendments to the Zoning Ordinance.
- Driveway appeals.
- Work with the Master Plan Committee on developing Town Master Plans.
- Hold public hearings to consider petitions to amend the Zoning Ordinance.
- Hold Scenic Road hearings.
Rules of Procedure
- Rules of Procedure. This document can also be found on the Documents & Forms page.