Candia Police Department
74 High Street
Candia, NH 03034
Phone: 603-483-2318 (Office: Mon-Fri: 8:30 am-3:30 pm)
Phone: 603-483-2317 (Police Dispatch: Use after hours and weekends)Town Directory & Contacts
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- The Rockingham County Sheriff's Department provides emergency dispatching services.
- Police Department Lobby has new office hours, effective Apr 3: Click here updated hours.
Police Department Announcements
- Drug Take Back Day on April 22
- Seacoast Veterans Conference on Sept 23
- Candia Police activity log from February 10 to March 9
- Risk management assessment of the current police department facility
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline information
- New Hampshire Department of Safety aware of multiple active shooter threats
- Candia Police Department is hiring!
- Schedule a tour of the police department and find out why we need to modernize our police station
- Eversource highlights year-round focus on preparation as hurricane season approaches
- FBI warns of the impersonation of law enforcement and government officials
- FUTURE Safety Facility - Questions and Answers - March 5 Meeting online
- Candia Police Dept Facility Deficiencies - Find out why we need to modernize our police station
- Addiction Crisis Hotline, Call 1-844-711-HELP
- Eversource warns public to be watchful for utility scams
The Candia Police Department is a full-time department consisting of full and part-time officers, an administrative assistant and an animal control officer.
Along with performing general law enforcement for the community, the Candia Police Department also provides:
- House checks for residents on vacation or out of the area
- Fingerprinting during normal lobby hours
- Pistol permits for residents upon completing the necessary paperwork
- Officers to speak at local social organizations for crime prevention, safety tips, etc.
- Copies of police and accident reports through the Administrative Assistant (fees apply)
- Engraver sign-out program for residents wishing to mark belongings
- Bicycle registrations
Sign up for alerts from the Candia Police Department. Find out more...
Animal Control Officer
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children - Safety & Prevention
Safety and prevention resources for families and professionals focusing on child abduction, child sexual exploitation and Internet safety.
A nationwide program that promotes safe firearms handling and storage practices among all firearm owners through the distribution of safety education messages and free firearm safety kits.
Information for Consumers
Find out about common consumer scams, identity theft, insurance fraud and more on the New Hampshire Department of Justice website.
Federal Trade Commission - Complaint Assistant
File a complaint using the FTC Complain Assistant. (If the complaint involves someone impersonating the IRS, select "Scams & Rip-offs" and then "Imposter Scams. Include the words "IRS Telephone Scam" in the notes.)
A guide to navigating local resources for substance use disorder.
Report Suspicious Activity
The “If You See Something, Say Something™” campaign provides direction on detecting and reporting suspicious activity.