Welfare Department: Update
Posted on Thursday, April 2, 2020
From your Welfare Director, Donna DelRosso:
- If you need general assistance, application packages are available outside the glass enclosure by the front door of the Town Offices.
- For Candia Food Pantry questions, please contact either the food pantry hotline at 587-1166 or Donna DelRosso, Welfare Director, at 370-2977.
- Meals on Wheels will start April 6, 2020 and deliveries will be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Please contact Sherry at 679-1609 for more information. Restrictions apply.
- For unemployment questions, including loss of employment or hours, please visit the New Hampshire Employment Security website.
- To report child abuse or neglect, please contact the Division of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF) at 800-894-5533 or 603-271-6562. These lines are open 24 hours a day. For immediate safety concerns, call 911.
- For depression or suicide concerns, visit www.webmd.com/depression. For immediate safety concerns, call 911.
Source: Welfare Department
Category: COVID-19 Town Services